What is Input classes?Input sessions are lectures delivered by experts. Each input session is followed by a question-answer session. The main topics discussed are given below with corresponding reference to the therapeutic goals.
- Substance abuse: Information about various drugs abused and their effects is given.
- Medical complications: Medical officer explains effects of drugs and alcohol on various organs and systems.
- Psychiatric complications: Substance abuse is closely related with psychiatric problems. Various issues involved are explained in detail.
- Serenity prayer: We believe that serenity prayer is the most effective tool in the recovery process. The prayer is explained by illustrating various life experiences.
- Mental health: Criteria for mental health is explained. Friends are then helped to check the areas needing improvement to restore mental health.